Question about Televison & Video

1 Answer

Trying to find Philips TV Flyback Transfrmer Part #313813832571

Having the hardest time trying to find Flyback Transformer for a Philips TV Anyone know why it is so hard to get part #313813832571 and or if you know where to go out side of google searches? Thanks

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 20 achievements.


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

  • Master
  • 8,617 Answers

That flyback has been discontinued for quite some time now. It will be almost impossible to locate one

Posted on Aug 02, 2009


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

My Philips 51PP9200D/37 tv won't turn on. The lighted power button stays lite but nothing else happens. Could this be the Flyback transformer?

It could but it could be about 50 other things as well. You have a voltmeter, and know how to use it? going to need a service manual as well.

Dec 19, 2012 | Philips 51PP9200D Television

2 Answers

Approx. 1999 32" Sony Trinitraon




Aug 29, 2011 | Televison & Video

1 Answer

Is there anyway to repair the flyback transformer of a philips tv model 60p8341

You are asking to repair the flyback transformer and you can replace that......but you may have more problems than you think. To take this board out is very tedious and time consuming. You will need to use extra care to remove...I cannot tell you enough. If you beleive this board is the problem...I would certainly get a replacement [reworked or refurbished] board. Please check with Union Electronics, phone# 1 800 648 6657. This is a well worth effort, and I would hope you can understand that I'm trying to help you repair this TV the first time. You will not like to remove, replace, remove, replace etc. Hope this will guid e you..and thanks for asking me!

Jun 03, 2010 | Philips 60P8341 60" Rear Projection...

1 Answer

Philips 55p9161 shrinking into the center of the screen

Generally if the HOT is "going" then it's gone. When they go they short and take out the B+ fuse causing a no power condition. Could be bad solder connection in the convergence circuit or possibly something else loading down the scan derived power supply. Could even be an intermittently shorting flyback transformer (the high voltage transformer) which shuts the set down for a split second but not long enough to kill it completely.
If it is the flyback, chances are it will eventually go all together and it will take out the HOT when it does.

May 23, 2010 | Philips 55P9161 TV

1 Answer

Cannot Find Flyback Transformer 60PP9202/17F

Contact Philips directly. They should be able to get you the part, even if they have to get it from another repair shops. Many repair shops purchase their parts from factory authorized distributors, not from the manufacturer. The flyback transformer powers the tube-it can be extremely dangerous to work on-EVEN with the tv off, they contain a lot of power somethjing like 50,000 to 150,00 volts. It is not fun getting shocked by one of these as many techs have been knocked unconcious by them. If you do not know the proper procedure to discharge a flyback then leave it alone!

Dec 22, 2009 | Philips 60PP9202 60" Rear Projection...

1 Answer

Clicking noise but not powering on

Hello Carla the problem that your tv set is having is coming from a faulty flyback transformer or a bad horizontal circuit which basically work together, most of the time it is the flyback transformer that will give you this problem have a tech come out and change out that component and your tv set should be up running in no time thank you hope this helps.

Aug 27, 2009 | Sansui DTV2760 27" TV

1 Answer

I have a line at the top of the screen which looks as if the picture is reflecting down. It starts furthure down but as the tv is on for a while it moves up

you have a bad capacitor near the flyback transformer. I beleive it is a 100volt 10 Mf at 85degrees. Replace with a 100volt 10Mf at 105 degrees. This will cure your problem. Ah yes the location# is 2465 and near the flyback transformer. Be extra cautious, because the pc trace is delicate and you can ruin this and the TV. And you may as well replace capacitor 2415, it is a 160 volt 2.2 cap. By now it is week and will cause a shut down soon. Relace with same value at 105 dgrees for more dependable time! This cap is north east of the flyback transformer! Good Luck and be careful!

Jun 14, 2009 | Philips 27PT5445 27" TV

1 Answer

Flyback transformer BSC 70Y

You will find the flyback on this site.

May 02, 2008 | Apex Digital PF3230 32" TV

1 Answer


FLY BACK MEANS WHAT? is it flyback transformer or pulse fron eht to afc ckt. fly back transformer are available according to kit like toshiba sanyo philips

Sep 19, 2007 | Prima C2012 TV

Not finding what you are looking for?
Televison & Video Logo

Related Topics:

54 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Televison & Video Experts

The Knight
The Knight

Level 3 Expert

74198 Answers

Cindy Wells

Level 3 Expert

5124 Answers

Electro Med Services...
Electro Med Services...

Level 3 Expert

6694 Answers

Are you a Televison and Video Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides