Question about Brother GX-6750 Typewriter
From the manual of Sr Smith Corona WordSmith 100:
Changing The Print Wheel
1) Move the print carrier to the center of the platen using the SPACE or BS
2) You will see a lever on the right side of the carrier. Pull this lever toward you and
lift out the daisy wheel.
3) Place the daisy wheel into the slot with the characters facing the platen.
4) Push the lever back into position.
5) Press the CODE + = (SETTING) key.
Here is the link for the manual:
Posted on Aug 01, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 12, 2015 | Smith Corona Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 21, 2011 | Smith Corona Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 29, 2009 | Smith Corona Wordsmith 100 Typewriter
Oct 04, 2009 | Smith Corona Office Equipment & Supplies
May 10, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 10, 2009 | Smith Corona Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 02, 2007 | Smith Corona Wordsmith 200 Typewriter
139 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!