Question about Cell Phones
Hi Connect the phone to your your and go to phone manufacturer website go to software download, Download the latest available firmware and install and upgrade the firmware of the phone and that should resolved the issue.
Posted on Jul 31, 2009
Thanks for using FixYa. Please tell me if you are getting any blocked message or any other screen that asks for an unblocking code? Also tell me if it was jailbreaked using a software (like redsnow or cydia) or Have you used SimFree?
If you are using SimFree then follow these instructions to unlock your iphone--
1. On the Activation Screen, slide to the Emergency Screen.
2. Type *#307# and hit Call, the phone will start ringing and display 1 Calling.
3. Delete all the numbers from the top right of the screen and Call the number 0.
4. Press Answer, Hold and then Decline.
5. Go to Contacts and create a contact. In the Url field type prefs://1f and save it. Then add another URL and type jailbreakme.com and save it.
6. Click on the prefs://1f and you can select your WiFi network. Exit by pressing home and then Dial and Call the number 0 from the emergency screen.
7. Select the second URL called jailbreakme.com of the contact you created and and follow the Install AppSnapp. Wait for it to finish and reboot the phone when its done.
8. Now AppTapp is on your Home Screen so you can install SimFree v1.7 directly on the phone.
9. In Sources press Edit, Add, and type in http://tinyurl.com/2qxpe6 . Accept the AppTapp installer message and it will show iPhoneSimFree on your Install list.
10. After that you must install from the System tab the BSD Subsystem and then SimFree v1.7 from the iPhoneSimFree tab.
11. You should now Go to the phone Settings application and in General - Auto Lock, select Never you can now run SimFree v1.7.
Please do accept the solution if the issue is resolved or else revert for further assistance.
Posted on Jul 31, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 14, 2011 | Cell Phones
Dec 10, 2010 | Cell Phones
Nov 21, 2010 | Nokia 7230 Cell Phone
Jan 08, 2010 | HTC Touch Cruise Smartphone
Aug 21, 2009 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
Jul 16, 2008 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
Aug 14, 2007 | Nokia 6820
36 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!