Question about HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Try the following and let me know if it's what you were looking for.
1. On the all-in-one control panel, press Menu.
2. Use the < or the > button to select Reports, and then press.
3. Use the < or the > button to select Fax Call report, and then press.
4. Press the > button once to select Print report, and then press.
5. Use the < or the > button to select the option for when you want the fax call reports to be printed.
6. Press to save your selection.
Posted on Aug 01, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 01, 2011 | HP LaserJet 3050 All-In-One Printer
Jan 20, 2011 | HP LaserJet 3055 All-In-One Printer
Feb 22, 2010 | HP LaserJet 3055 All-In-One Printer
Sep 21, 2009 | HP Photosmart C7280 Laser Printer
Oct 17, 2008 | HP LaserJet 3055 All-In-One Printer
Oct 14, 2008 | HP LaserJet 3055 All-In-One Printer
Jul 31, 2008 | HP Officejet Pro L7580 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 31, 2008 | HP LaserJet 3050 All-In-One Printer
Jan 22, 2008 | HP LaserJet 3050 All-In-One Printer
Dec 18, 2007 | HP LaserJet 3055 All-In-One Printer
84 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!