- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If it's not a smart phone you would need a driver for the phone and a old program called BITPIM. If it is a smartphone plug the phone in to the computer and you should get a prompt on your phone asking you how you want to connect, select usb drive and you should now see your phone under My Computer/Computer.
Don't know much about the Samsung phone; Can you put music on the 1 Gb memory card from another source (like a computer) and have it recognized by the phone? Does the phone require music in a particular format? For example, if the phone recognizes .mp3 music files, but all your music is in Ogg Vorbis (.ogg) files, you will not be able to play them on the phone.
1) Find the Samsung phone manual (online?) and see if it requires music files to be in one format, or another.
2) Try loading music, in the proper format, from different sources onto your memory card.
My problem is with your new security device you put on Facebook. I
chose to have a text sent to my phone when I logged on. I accidently
erased my phone number and then later in the day deleted cookies so that
my laptop wasn't recognized. I now get the message as follows... We
don't recognize the device you're using.You currently have no phone
listed on your account. Please log in from a recognized device to regain
access to your account.Once you regain access, we recommend adding a
new phone or disabling the login approvals feature.If you don't have any
other recognized computers, you can contact our User Operations team. I
tried to get on from my friends computer and a computer at school but
it still doesn't recognize any of them. The problem is without my phone
number to send the confirmation text to I won't be able to get on my
account. Is there a way to take that off by having you do it? Then I can
get on my account and add my phone number back.
Putting music or videos on the PSP is a fairly simple and straightforward process.
What you'll need:
a mini USB to USB cable (to connect the PSP to the computer)
a memory stick (to store your music and videos)
Put the memory stick in the PSP.
Connect the PSP with the mini USB to USB cable to the computer
On the PSP, go to the settings menu and select "USB Connection."
Your computer should recognize that a device has been connected to it, open up the device (your PSP) inside a file viewer, such as windows explorer. There should be a few folders here one named Video and one named Music.
Add the music and video files to these folders, and press O(circle) on the PSP to end the USB Connection.
If all has gone right, and the files are the correct formats, you should be able to enjoy your music and videos on your PSP.
In order to put music onto your iPod, follow these steps:
1. Download iTunes from http://apple.com/itunes. iTunes is used to manage your music library, as well as handle the transfer of music from your computer to the iPod.
2. Install iTunes.
3. Add music to your iTunes library by selecting the 'File' menu at the top of the screen, then clicking 'Add music to library'. Browse your computer for music files and click 'Choose' in the dialog box.
4. Connect your iPod to your computer with the included Dock Connector cable. iTunes will recognize the iPod and walk you through setting it up and transferring music.
1. Remove the sd card from the phone and put it in an USB card reader and connect it to the computer through the USB port . Now it will recognized by your computer as an folder and you can just copy the songs from your laptop to that folder.
2. If you have the PC suite for your phone installed in your laptop you can connect the phone through the USB to the computer with the Sd card in it and the PC suite will recognize the phone. There you can transfer the music from laptop to the SD card.