Question about HP PSC 1610 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Not printing from computer need driver disc
You can download the drivers for free of cost from the below weblink.
Please follow the instructions given below to download and install the All-in-one software in your computer.
Here is the weblink to download the full feature All-in-one software:
Just copy and paste the entire link into the Internet browser's address bar and press enter.
Instructions to install:
1. Please scroll down the web page and click on "Download only" button in that page.
2. Click on " Save " and choose desktop on the left side of the new window (which is opened when you click on Save).
3. Click on OK.Now Double click on the file that you have just downloaded.
4. Then click on " Run ".
5. This will install the All-in-one software in your computer.
1. Remove the USB cable if it is already connected to your computer.
2. Insert the USB cable only when the system prompts you to do so
3. Restart the system after completion of installation or uninstallation.
4. Deactivate all the firewall and anti-virus software during installation.
Posted on Jan 09, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 07, 2015 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 18, 2008 | Lexmark X1290 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Apr 15, 2014 | Lexmark Pro915 All-In-One...
Jan 11, 2011 | Dell V305w All-In-One R840635AU InkJet...
Aug 27, 2010 | HP PSC 1210 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Oct 15, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP1600 Printer
Mar 04, 2009 | HP OfficeJet D135 All-In-One InkJet...
Go to the label creator in your Roxio 6, Click on EDIT, then click on PREFERENCES, go to the DISC tab and unclick the "Print Disc cut Lines" and the "Print Disc outline" boxes. This should fix your problem.
Sep 13, 2008 | Roxio Easy CD & DVD Creator 6...
Aug 17, 2008 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
37 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: