Question about DeLonghi Pinguino PACL90 Portable Air Conditioner

1 Answer

Replacement filter I am looking for a replacement filter on a unit that has been discontinued. Where can I find one? I looked at Lowes where the unit was bought as well as Target where Lowes sent me.

Posted by on

1 Answer

  • Level 2:

    An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points


    An expert who has answered 20 questions.


    An expert that hasĀ over 10 points.


    An expert whose answer gotĀ voted for 2 times.

  • Expert
  • 69 Answers

Online.. punch in the type of unit and the model# and you should get likns to where you can purchase this or go directly to the manufacturer

Posted on Jul 31, 2009

1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer


If you have a Lowes nearby, they sell the replacement water filter purifier. I had to replace mine a few months back, and was able to get it at my local Lowes.

Feb 14, 2014 | Samsung RF266AE (260 cu ft) Refrigerator

1 Answer

Filter mesh holder is damaged, locking holes are broken will not lock in place - need new filter mesh

Hi Joe: The model has been discontinued and difficult to find replacement parts. I located a few online suppliers offering a HEPA Filter that fits the BUC11700UC. See here: or or

Is this the part you are looking for? The third site above does offer other replacement parts if you are looking for a different filter piece.

Thank you for using Fixya!

Jan 14, 2012 | Bosch BUC11700UC Cyclone Jet Bagless...

1 Answer

We need a replacement filter for our Sharp Air Conditioner Model AF - S60DX.

Karen, even though your model has been discontinued, you can still get a washable filter replacement for you AC Unit. Most hardware stores and home improvement stores sell a washable, mesh filter kit, that can be cut to size to fit your unit and hundreds of others. You'll probably have enough left over to make two filters, if necessary

I hope this helped you and thanks for choosing FixYa.

Aug 01, 2011 | Sharp AF-S60DX Air Conditioner

1 Answer

Hello, I need a replacement air conditioner

Your Model has been discontinued by Fedders, the manufacturer of Emerson Window Air Conditioners.

However, a good place to start looking for filters and parts is Appliance Factory Parts.

Hope this helps you find a filter that will fit your model.

May 16, 2011 | Emerson Quiet Kool 10NW46K Air Conditioner

1 Answer

I am looking for a replacement cord for my grill

Hi ,,, replacement cords for counter top appliances can be found at most appliance or building supply stores. Try Home Depot, Ace, Lowes. Take the unit wioth you to make sure you are getting the correct cord.

May 03, 2010 | Wolfgang Puck 781698 Indoor Grill

1 Answer

I'm looking for a discontinued freezer shelf

i would look at stores that junk old machines like lowes home depot best buy,
you can alos look a you local scrap yard sometimes the will let some one get parts from old machines.

Mar 12, 2010 | Kenmore 56872 / 56874 / 56876 / 56879

1 Answer

The shower no longer cuts off completely leaving a constant drip from the shower head. I disassembled the valve body and discovered an unusual plastic split plate gate valve system inside. It appears to...

If the Shower or any tap keeps dripping then its from were the cut off of water comes from and if 2 taps then its either the seal and the seat needs recutting so the answer is to get the plumber out to recut the seat
If a mixer tap then you will have to get a replacement unit.....sorry

Sep 24, 2009 | Home

1 Answer

Water Filter location

the filter is in the toe grille under the freezer door is a filter pn#4396508 you should be able to get it at Home Depot/Lowes

Sep 06, 2008 | Whirlpool Gold White-on-White 21.9 cu. ft....

2 Answers

Genie Wet/Dry Vacuum replacement part

Hi, you can find genie replacement parts on amazon, click here and take a look: WORKSHOP Vacs Suck It Up Get It Done. I hope this was helpful. Cheers

Feb 17, 2008 | Genie Company GV150 Wet/Dry Vacuum

Not finding what you are looking for?
Heating & Cooling Logo

Related Topics:

119 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top DeLonghi Heating & Cooling Experts


Level 3 Expert

102366 Answers


Level 3 Expert

2461 Answers

Donni Steen

Level 3 Expert

659 Answers

Are you a DeLonghi Heating and Cooling Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides