a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
h30434.www3.hp.com > Printers, Copiers, Scanners and Fax > Inkjet
Laptops & Tablets Laptops & Tablets .... HP Officejet Pro 8500 will not recognizechanged ink cartridge ..... I have a hard time believing that something that worked just fine until it ran out of ink, suddenly has a broken sensor. It's barely 2 yrs old. ... show any ink, replaced them all and after 5 minutes of 'thinking', ..it worked.
Epson cannot recognise a cartridge:16 ways to solve the ...? 6:33https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bc04OM9ZRXkNov 4, 2013 - Uploaded by viandant5The red ink light remains on after replacing an ink cartridge. - The printer is not recognising one or more ink cartridges. ... Via Beverara 224/7 ... Printer cartridges not detected - How to fix - Duration: 2:41. by Thriftyink 102,951 ...Epson inkjet printer rejecting printer cartridges
I hope this will help you :)
* Green Power light flashes- The printer is receiving a print job, replacing an ink cartridge, charging ink, or cleaning the print head.
* RED paper light is On- If the CD/DVD try guide is open, close the CD/DVD tray guide, load paper, then press the paper button.
Your paper ran out or multiple sheets loaded at the same time . Load paper and press the paper butoon to resume printing.
* RED paper light flashes- Paper is jammed in the printer. Press the paper button to eject the jammed paper. If the light is still flashing , open the cover and remove all paper, including any jammed or torn pieces. Then reload paper and press the paper button to continue printing.
* RED Ink Light Flashes - One or more cartridges are low on ink. Check the message that appears on your screen to determine which cartridge is low, or follow the instructions in " Checking the Ink Supply". Make sure you have a replacement cartridge.
* RED Ink Light is ON- One or more cartridges are out of ink or not installed. If you have just installed a new cartridge, it may be incomaptible with the printer or incorrectly installed. Reinstall it or replace it with the correct cartridge
* RED Ink and RED paper lights flash alternately- The CD/DVD tray guide was left open when you turned on the printer or when printing on paper. Just simply close it/
* Green Power Light is Off; RED paperand RED Ink Lights flashing- Paper may be blocking movement of the print head. Turn off the printer, then open the cover and remove any jammed paper or other foreign objects. Turn the printer back on again. Or it may have an internal error. Turn off the printer, wait a few seconds, then turn it on again.
zark4, The green light flashing means you have print jobs waiting to be printed. Don't Turn Off The Printer When The Green Light Is Flashing ! If you have paper in the printer, the red light means you have an empty ink cartridge. Because both things are happening at the same time, here's what you need to do. First click start. Click printers and faxes. Double left click the Epson C-60 Icon. Left click Printer and click Cancel all documents and click yes, then exit. Remove and reinsert your new ink cartridges to make sure they are seated correctly. After you have done this and the printer finishes the automatic charging of the ink cartridges, the lights should be back to normal. Green light on.
If the ink light is on steady red, that means the black or color ink cartridge is nearly empty. Obtain a replacement black or color ink cartridge. To know which cartridge is out of ink, check the ink levels using EPSON Status Monitor 3 (Windows) or EPSON Status
Monitor (Macintosh). If you just replaced the cartridges before you got the error light, that means that the replacement cartridge is not recognized by your printer. Please reseat cartridges. Then turn the printer on and off. The cartridges maybe bad also. If the paper light is on steady red, try to reload 10-20 sheets of regular paper into your printer. When printing on CD/DVD, CD/DVD tray is not inserted in the printer. Insert the CD/DVD tray in the printer and press the paper button.Could also be that the printer has loaded more than one sheet of paper at a time. Load paper in the sheet feeder, and then press the paper button to resume printing. If the CD/DVD guide is open, close
the CD/DVD guide, load paper and then press the paper button.
when you go ro check ink levels- is it saying that there is a specific cartridge that you need to change? red light indicates no ink and all of the cartridges should have ink in it. try uninstalling cartridges and reinstall it and make sure you hear a click when you press it down. if that doesnt work,call epson 562-276-1300 for a complaint and replacement of ink. best i got!
It is possible that the ink cartridges in your printer (especially applicable if you are using refilled or compatible carts) can not be read by the printer. Some compatible cartridges have a failure rate as high as 30% and so it is very possible that the machine either does not see the cartridges or can not read them.
Replace the cartridges with genuine Epson ones and try again. The genuine ink will also help to clear any hardening cheap ink in the print head.