Question about Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
I have this problem coming often in my duet washer F H can u tell me what i need to do or what is the problem.
The FH code on the Whirlpool Duet washers indicates that the unit is not detecting water fill at the flowmeter. The flowmeter is sits right in front of the water inlet valve and is attached via a hose and is off to the left of the central control unit (ccu). If the washer seems to be filling alright, check out the wiring from the flowmeter to the control unit. Make sure all connections are clean and tight. These connections have been known to jiggle loose and cause this code. Hope this helped and best wishes.
Posted on Jul 31, 2009
If after 30 seconds the control does not detect water entering machine and then valves will be turned off and the error code will be displayed.
If the control has turned the water valves on and after 8 minutes the flow meter has detected 10.5 gallons of water passing through it, but has not detected the pressure switch trip, the valves will be turned off and the error code will flash.
Press PAUSE/CANCEL twice to clear the display.
• If there is no water in the unit:
- Make sure that both valves at the water source(s) are turned on all the way.
- Check for plugged or kinked inlet hoses or plugged screens in the inlet valves
- Verify inlet valve operation
• If there is water in the unit:
- Verify Drain pump operation
- Pressure Switch Hose is in good condition and properly connected to Tub and Pressure switch
• Verify there is not a siphon problem
• Verify wire harness connections to; Inlet Valves, Pressure Switch, Drain Pump, Flow Meter, and Central Control Unit (CCU)
• Check all hoses for possible leaks
• Verify pressure switch operation
• Verify flow meter operation
• Verify CCU operation
Replace failed component
Posted on Jul 31, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 07, 2011 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Nov 02, 2010 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Jun 06, 2010 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Apr 21, 2010 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Mar 08, 2010 | Whirlpool Duet Sport HT WFW8400TE Washer
Feb 10, 2010 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Apr 06, 2009 | Whirlpool Washing Machines
Dec 30, 2007 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
140 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: