Question about Combination Televisions
This should help... Charter doesn't make a remote and millenium 4 is like saying cotton swab, which doesn't tell me who actually makes it like Q'Tip... But this should get you in the right direction. http://www.remotecodelist.com/remotes/
Posted on Nov 24, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 16, 2014 | Emerson Combination Televisions
1. Manually turn on the device (TV, VCR, DVD, etc.) you wish to program.
2. Press and hold the CODE SEARCH/SETUP button on the remote until the
INDICATOR LIGHT lights, then release.
3. Press and release the button for the device you are programming (TV, VCR,
DVD, etc.). For AUX, press AUX then the device button you are assigning to
AUX. The INDICATOR LIGHT will blink then remain lit.
4. Enter the three or four digit code for your device using the number buttons in the
GE Universal Remote. After your code is entered the INDICATOR LIGHT will
5. Aim the remote at the device (TV, VCR, DVD, etc.) and press the POWER
button. Your device should turn off
Aug 03, 2011 | Toshiba MD9DM1 9 in. TV/DVD Combo
Jan 19, 2011 | Toshiba MD20P1 20 in. TV/DVD Combo
Jun 25, 2009 | Memorex MVDT2402 24 in. TV/VCR/DVD Combo
Jun 12, 2008 | Combination Televisions
Apr 24, 2008 | Combination Televisions
Mar 23, 2008 | Combination Televisions
Apr 18, 2007 | Emerson EWC13D4 13 in. TV/DVD Combo
Oct 16, 2016 | Hitachi Combination Televisions
577 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: