Question about Dell Latitude D610 Notebook
Ialmedev5.dll is a graphics card file from intel
You need to re-download the graphics card drivers which should fix the problem.
Have a look on the Intel site for the Intel driver scanner
I hope that helps
Posted on Jul 30, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 06, 2013 | Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium for PC
May 16, 2012 | Gateway Computers & Internet
To fix msvcrt.dll errors such as a lost _resetstkoflw routine, the Msvcrt.dll file has to be reset to its default state. A Windows XP installation disc is required to do this remedy. Follow these simple step by step procedures:
1. Put the Windows XP installation disc in the optical drive and boot from this drive.
2. Press R to go to the Recovery Console menu upon seeing the Welcome to set up display.
3. Choose the number that corresponds to the OS that needs to be repaired, should your pc have a multi-OS system.
4. Log in as an administrator.
5. When on Recovery Console already, input these commands and hit the enter key after typing them to run the commands:
cd system 32
ren mscvrt.dll mscvrt.bak
F: (where F is the optical drive, and C is the root drive where windows resides)
expand msvcrt.dl_ C:\windows\system32
Sep 12, 2011 | Rockstar Games Grand Theft Auto III & Vice...
Dec 29, 2010 | Car Audio & Video
May 12, 2010 | EA - Electronic Arts Command & Conquer 3:...
Jan 15, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Dec 08, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Sep 24, 2009 | HP Pavilion A530n (DW234A#ABA) PC Desktop
68 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!