Question about White Sewing Sewing Machines
No i just want to learn how to thread the needle correctly on my white sewing machine
You will find a vast array of threading diagrams at the link HERE
Without the model number I cannit be more specific.
If your model is not shown, tale a look at the others for one that is similar.....there really is not a lot of difference from one to another once you see the logic of the thread being
1. Directed from the spool to the .... 2. Tension Unit, then a 3. Length pulled by the take-up arm, 4. Held and then directed 5. Through the needle eye
Hope you have some joy with this.....it is probably all outlined in your Instruction Manual too
Posted on Jul 30, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. Make sure the needle is up in the machine all the way.
2. Make sure the flat side of the needle is facing the rear of the machine
3. Only turn the handwheel on the side of the machine towards you, never away from you.
4.Double check your threading of the top of the machine.
5. Also make sure your using the proper needle, your machine takes the most common needle on the market but some look like it and are shorter or longer and wont work properly. Also make sure your not buying needles for a singer serger.
Posted on Oct 07, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 29, 2013 | White Sewing 1888 Mechanical Sewing...
Sep 18, 2013 | White Sewing Speedylock 1600 Mechanical...
Sep 07, 2013 | White Sewing W3300 Computerized Sewing...
Nov 17, 2010 | White Sewing 1418 Mechanical Sewing...
May 11, 2010 | Singer 57817 Computerized Sewing Machine
Jul 31, 2009 | White Sewing White 3032
Feb 08, 2009 | White Sewing Fashionaire Sewing 2380...
Nov 12, 2008 | White Sewing 1740 Mechanical Sewing...
Feb 11, 2008 | White Sewing 1766 Mechanical Sewing...
Oct 09, 2007 | White Sewing 2037 Mechanical Sewing...
69 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!