Question about Fujitsu fi-5120C
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
You may want to try using Laser Fiche. This scanning software allows you to select "Duplex" which allows you to scan double sided document
Posted on Nov 29, 2007
Check in the order as i had written.
1. Is both the scanners are connected in usb, then this problem will arise. Connect fujistu in scsi and check it. And connect only the cannon and check. because there is a chance of usb port or usb cable problem.
2. Then it depends up on the driver you are selecting. whether you may be selecting fujitsu and giving scan .
3. Check is the driver for cannon is properly installed and also have a check in the device manager is there is any question mark is showing in the driver for particular scanner.
4. If you are using any certain application like scandall application you can select the scanner whichyou want it to scan by selecting the SELECT SCANNER.
5. Is your driver is a new version. If new version is available then update the driver and check it out.
If you have any other problem you can contact me .Regd. the fujistu i can help you.
My mail id is : firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted on Nov 11, 2008
SOURCE: Fujitsu fi 5120c e2 error
See page 25 of:
"E2" is "Trouble with the optical system (front)."
That doesn't solve your problem, but at least it narrow downs the focus of your problem.
Posted on Apr 11, 2009
did you use the software for it? if still it doesn't work, it could be the usb wire problem or the computer's usb port that doesn't recognise the scanner.
Posted on Jun 11, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 03, 2014 | Fujitsu fi-5750C Flatbed Scanner
Sep 04, 2011 | Fujitsu fi-5120C
Mar 16, 2011 | Fujitsu fi-5120C
Jun 11, 2010 | Fujitsu fi-5120C
May 07, 2010 | Fujitsu fi-5120C
Dec 05, 2008 | Fujitsu ScanPartner fi-5120C Pass-Through...
Jun 24, 2008 | Fujitsu fi-5120C
May 29, 2008 | Fujitsu fi-5120C
1,879 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: