Question about Computers & Internet

1 Answer

Problem with electricity account after my mother passed away

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 20 achievements.


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

  • Master
  • 901 Answers

Electric companies are pretty good about getting this stuff straightened out. Call them and let them know your problem. You may owe money which the executor your Mother's estate should handle.
My state has the Public Service Commission watching over what the public utility companies are doing. If your state does, the PSC becomes your advocate to make things right if the electric company is acting badly.

Posted on Jan 30, 2018


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

Hi there,
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.

Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.

Here's a link to this great service

Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

My father died a year ago,municipal account is in his name.How do we change the name to my mothers name?

Hello, Monni -

I am guessing you reside in South Africa. receives questions from people worldwide. I am answering from the USA.

Since I have no idea where your father resided before he passed away, I am unable to direct you to the correct municipal government website.

Since you know where he resided, I suggest you look up the telephone number for the municipal government where your mother now lives, make a telephone call during weekday office hours, and ask to be connected to the proper government agency so that the account can be changed to your mother's name.

Note: is a website intended for asking and answering questions on how to go about REPAIRING THINGS.

I chose to answer your question as a kindness.

Best wishes.

Oct 13, 2018 | Government

1 Answer

My travel date from aa to haiti

sorry to hear your mother passed away..but fixya can not help you with need to get in touch with what ever travel agency you bought the ticket from.

Dec 07, 2016 | Computers & Internet

1 Answer

Looking for the manual for the Sunbeam Bread Maker

Jun 05, 2015 | Sunbeam Kitchen Appliances - Others

1 Answer

Why do you keep sending mail for a deceased person who passed away in February? I have the mail sent to me as i am ececutor and trustee of the will. The bill has been fully paid up. This is the 3rd time i...

suggest you contact gas an electricity company concerned in what ever the country and gas and electricity company is .
?? This web site is not a gas and electricity supplier ??

Jun 01, 2017 | Video Game Consoles & Games

1 Answer

Can you email me SSS form to continue pension previously received monthly by my mother by credited her BPI account.

You need to Contact them direct. We are not the DSS, we are ordinary people just like you helping others. Please delete your post, it has enough information for Identity Theft!

Jul 30, 2017 |

1 Answer

My Father in Law passed away and I am trying to get his Craftsman 5hp wood chipper running so that my Mother in Law can sell it. It has electric start. I assume with electric start there must be a battery...

You can visit the Craftsman website to get this info. You will need your Model Number and Serial number to download an owners manual. The manual should show you where the battery is.

Apr 19, 2010 | Heavy Machinery

Not finding what you are looking for?
Computers & Internet Logo

Related Topics:

40 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Computers & Internet Experts

Les Dickinson
Les Dickinson

Level 3 Expert

18429 Answers

Alun Cox

Level 3 Expert

2679 Answers


Level 3 Expert

8081 Answers

Are you a Computer and Internet Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides