Question about HP ScanJet 7650 Flatbed Scanner
Does anyone know how to install the roller unit for the ADF mine came detached when i was releasing a paper jam now i cant get it back in so it feeds the paper.
Any assistants would be appreciated
Posted on Jun 10, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 26, 2013 | Fujitsu Fi6130z Sheetfed Scanner
1. Do the documents satisfy paper specification?
2. Have the documents been jogged?
• Align the edge of documents for stable paper feeding.
• Remove documents with crease or dog-ear.
• Scanning different width of documents may cause skew and result in paper jam.
3. Are Chuter Unit (ADF paper chute),Guide P ASSY (Sheet guide), Feed roller cover (plate guide) and Brake roller cover installed correctly?
4. Clean the Feed rollers, Eject rollers,Plastic rollers, glass surface and paper feeding surface, and see if the error is
5. Replace Pick roller or Brake roller, and see if the error is resolved.Check the consumable counter from the TWAIN driver screen or from the built-in Maintenance mode. When the counter exceeds the values, replace Pick roller or Brake roller.
6. If the issue still persists, then you are recommended to contact the nearest Fujitsu service center for further assistance.
Hope the above information is helpful.
Thanks & regards,
May 03, 2013 | Fujitsu Scanners
I am a Support Engineer with Xerox Scanners.
E8 is a Paper Jam error that could be caused by:
- paper crumpling during scan.
- paper is multi-feeding all at once instead of feeding separate.
- scanner continuously tries to feed after paper has fed through.
if the paper is crumpling during the scan, make sure the inside of the scanner is clear of any obstructions. use the paper guides in the ADF tray to keep the paper straight when feeding in.
if the paper is multifeeding while scanning, fan out the pages before inserting them into the scanner. if problem persists, try cleaning the rollers with rubbing alcohol and a lint free cloth.
if scanner tries to continually feed after the paper feeds through, the ADF tray will need to be reseated. open the scanner and remove the ADF tray at the top. line up the 4 keys at the bottom of the tray with the 4 corresponding key slots inside the scanner. push the tray back until it clicks into place.
We also have an extensive support site and knowledgebase at http://www.xeroxscanners.com/en/en/support/
If you continue to experience trouble, please feel free to contact us by calling 800-648-0410.
Xerox Scanners Support
Jan 28, 2013 | Xerox DocuMate 162 Pass-Through Scanner
Aug 10, 2010 | Fujitsu ScanPartner fi-4120C2 Path-Through...
Aug 06, 2009 | Fujitsu fi-5650C
Jan 25, 2008 | Xerox DocuMate 272 Path-Through Scanner
Dec 07, 2007 | Xerox DOCUMATE 510 Flatbed Scanner
Dec 05, 2007 | Xerox DocuMate 252 Path-Through Scanner
Dec 03, 2007 | HP 5590 ScanJet Flatbed Scanner
520 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: