Question about Televison & Video
What is the msgs light on motorola DCT3412?
The red message light means that your cable tv provider has left you a message. (Next to the red message light you'll see a faint yellow digit indicating the number of waiting messages.)
To read your messages, do the following:
(1) On your remote, press the "Menu/Settings" button once. This brings up the "Quick Menu."
(2) Press the "Menu/Settings" button again. This brings up the "Prevue Menu."
(3) In the "Prevue Menu," scroll down and select "Messages."
(4) Read the waiting message by pressing the "OK/Select" button on your remote.
(5) To exit the Prevue Menu, press the "Menu/Settings" button.
Posted on Nov 21, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 03, 2011 | Motorola Mobility KRZR K1 Cellular Phone
Jul 11, 2010 | Motorola Mobility MOTOROKR Z6 Cell Phone
Jul 06, 2010 | Motorola Mobility CLIQ Cell Phone
Apr 14, 2010 | Motorola Cell Phones
Jun 26, 2009 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
May 19, 2009 | Motorola Lands Phones
Apr 01, 2009 | Motorola Mobility ROKR E6 Smartphone
Jan 26, 2009 | Motorola Mobility E770 Cellular Phone
Jan 22, 2009 | Cell Phones
444 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!