Question about Canon Pixma iP2600 Photo InkJet Printer
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: CANON IP 1880
Hello, My printer showing 5202 service error before that "printer is busy" mssege shows and stop the printer. if top is open and close then printer started printing after two line printing repeat the error.
Posted on Sep 30, 2008
Probably your waste ink counter should be cleaned or replaced before resetting but usually you can get away with resetting once.
1. Start with printer OFF
2. Hold down RESUME and then hold down POWER
3. Release RESUME
4. press RESUME twice, then release POWER
5. let green light blink until printhead has finished moving.
6. Select functions below with RESUME, execute with POWER
0 presses - green light - Test Print (exit service for i960)
1 press - orange light - EEPROM info print
2 presses - green light - EEPROM initialise
3 presses - orange light - reset waste ink counter.
This also applies to the i550, i560, i950, i960
Good Luck, I hope this helps?!
Posted on Aug 12, 2009
1. Press power button while plug in the power cord – green lamp.
2. While hold the power button press resume button twice – orange blink and return to green.
3. Release the power button, Then the PC will recognize new printer install.
4. You need the software for permanent reset.
5. Run the software and select printer port.
6. Then select Set Destination
7. Click MAIN and PLATEN button to reset waste ink counter to zero.
8. Finally test print by click TEST PATTERN button.
Posted on Oct 19, 2009
Hey I had the same problem. Called the company; we couldn't fix it. Well I turned it upside down and a 2" flower stem fell out from when I cut some flowers next to my desk. It still didn't work. I was examining the feed area while it was running and I found another little piece of stem that was lodged way in there. I had to get it out with tweasers and it turned out to be 1" long. Couldn't really see it at all. Works fine now.
Posted on Nov 10, 2009
SOURCE: Canon Pixma IP4000 - Printer
5 times orange means you need to replace the print head.....if the led are
Blinking in Orange and Green Alternately you need to replace the sheet feed unit.
Posted on Mar 28, 2011
Testimonial: "THANKYOU SO MUCH - IT SAVES ME A LOT OF WASTED TIME."
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 11, 2016 | Canon PIXMA iP3500 Printer
May 09, 2011 | Canon Pixma iP4500 InkJet Printer
May 29, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP90 Mobile Printer
Sep 20, 2009 | Canon Pixma iP2600 Photo InkJet Printer
Aug 12, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP5300 InkJet Photo Printer
Feb 05, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP1800 InkJet Photo Printer
Mar 10, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP3000 InkJet Photo Printer
Jul 21, 2007 | Canon PIXMA iP4000R InkJet Printer
463 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!