Question about D-Link DIR-300 Wireless Router
Check the IP of your computer by going to dos: Run -> CMS -> then type IPCONFIG. If your IP address is not in the 192.168.0.X range then you will not be able to access it. You may have the IP assigned by the ISP or you may have to renew the ip address by restarting your computer. You can use another computer see if gets the 192... range or assign an IP belonging to that range manually.
Posted on Jul 30, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 02, 2012 | D-Link DIR-300 Wireless Router
Oct 30, 2017 | TP-LINK TP link TL-WA901ND 300 / 11n...
In order to find the wireless security page of your Dlink wireless router DIR-615 , please follow these setps
1. Open up the internet explorer in the comp in which you are online and clear the address bar and type in the number 192.168.0.1 and hit enter.
2. You will be logged into the D-Link router setup page .
3. Under the SETUP tab, in the left hand side, click on WIRELESS SETTINGS? you will find Wireless security Mode under which you can find the password for the wireless settings.
Thanks in Advance!
Jan 11, 2011 | D-Link DIR-615 Wireless Router
I got your issue, If you want to log into 192.168.0.1 , make sure that the computer is connected your router via ethernet cable , then try to open the page using http://192.168.0.1. If still its not opening the page then follow these steps,
1. Click on start--> Go to all Programs--> Accessories--> select command prompt
2. You will get a black window, which is the command prompt and you will find a small cursor blinking there you type in "ipconfig" (without cotes) and then hit enter.
3. Check what is the IP address/ IP v4 ipaddress , which must be in the range 192.168.0.x
4. Then in the next line type "ping 192.168.0.1" (without cotes) then it will give you reply 4 times and then with the ping statistics Packets send=4, Received =4, lost =0.
5. Then type in the next line "start iexplore 192.168.0.1" then you will get Dlink router setup page opened.
Thanks in advance!
Jan 06, 2011 | D-Link DIR-615 Wireless Router
Oct 12, 2010 | D-Link Xtreme N DIR-655 Wireless Router
Nov 26, 2009 | D-Link (DI-711) Router
Apr 19, 2009 | D-Link RangeBooster G WBR-2310 Wireless...
Apr 09, 2009 | Computers & Internet
1,129 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: