Question about Samsung Jet S8000 Cell Phone
Alcatel one touch
Posted on Feb 13, 2013
Hi,you need to change your smpt server to smpt.t-email.co.uk and you do not need your SSL on.. it took me ages to suss this out.no tecnicions could even help!!
Posted on Mar 15, 2010
Hi, try to these settings for your mobile
from your phone.
1. press message
2. under message, scroll down and select settings
3. under settings, select email
4. under email, select email accounts
5. under email accounts, select create and fill up the following boxes.
6. Account Name = Hotmail
7. SMTP server = smtp.hotmail.co.uk
8. SMTP port = 587
9. Secure Connection = SSL
10. Incoming Server type = pop3
11. Pop server = pop.hotmail.co.uk
12. Pop3 Port = 995
13. APOP log in = checked
14. Secure connection = SSL
15. Download limit = 500 (configure to your own liking)
16. Retrieving option = Subject Only
17. keep on server = checked
18. my address = your email add
19. user name = your email add
20. password = your password
press save and press back and press back again to return to email menu. select profiles, configure your internet access or configure it to your network provider internet access. return to message menu, select email inbox, select your email account and press download and check.
hope this will help you.
Posted on Mar 23, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 15, 2017 | Home
Jun 19, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Jun 17, 2011 | Samsung Jet S8000 Cell Phone
Sep 20, 2010 | Health & Beauty
Jan 18, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Nov 18, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Oct 09, 2009 | Samsung Jet S8000 Cell Phone
May 10, 2008 | Cell Phones
1,099 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!