Question about Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
LICK THE METAL PART THEN WIPE IT OFF WITH A SOFT CLOTH BUT NOT TOO HARD STILL DOESNT WORK THEN JUST BUY A NEW ONE THERE ONLY 14.99 AT GAMESTOP
Posted on Aug 22, 2008
Hi, I hope something from below is useful to you...
Sections 1, 2, 3, and 4 are flashing red
- The AV cable cannot be detected
1. Make sure that the AV cable is correctly connected to the Xbox 360 console.
2. Disconnect the AV cable from the Xbox 360 console, and then reconnect the AV cable to the Xbox 360 console.
3. If the four flashing red lights continue to flash, try wiping the metal area of the AV pack with a dry cloth. The metal area is the end that plugs into the console. Wipe the metal area thoroughly, and then try the AV Pack again.
4. If the AV cable is correctly connected but the four red lights are still flashing, substitute a different AV cable if you have one available.
If this is helpful in any way, please rate! Thanks
Posted on Nov 24, 2007
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 09, 2010 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
Jun 30, 2009 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
Apr 03, 2009 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
Feb 28, 2009 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
Dec 15, 2008 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
Sep 05, 2008 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Jul 28, 2008 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Core System Video Game...
Jul 18, 2008 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
Apr 21, 2015 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
113 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!