Question about Sony Handycam DCR-VX9000E Mini DV Digital Camcorder
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Sony Handycam DCR-HC28
Unfortunately, it's not exactly a trivial process. The basic steps are as follows:
1) connect the camcorder to the computer
2) transfer the video from the dv tape to a file on the computer
3) optionally, edit the video file
4) upload the file from the computer to youtube.com
1) the camcorder has 4-pin 1394 (also called firewire or i-link) jack, and the computer (if equipped) either has 6-pin 1394 jack or 4-pin 1394 jack (on some notebooks). if your computer doesn't have a 1394 jack, you need to buy a 1394 adapter (eg. pricegrabber.com)
2) transfer the video from the dv tape to a file on the computer hard drive using editing software or a software utility designed for doing just that. this software may come with the camcorder or the 1394 adapter.
3) optionally, use editing software to take an excerpt from the file, rearrange parts of the video, add titles, etc., and output a new file
4) upload the file to youtube.com. there are some guides on their website as well (eg. youtube.com)
I hope that helps.
Posted on Aug 22, 2008
From what I have heard this camera has no firewire, but it has USB download to PC and AV sockets, I hear that a new version soon will carry the firewire mode as I like many other camera user's do find that the firewire to PC connection is the best, but saying that if you record on the flash mem mostly you can plug that card into the latest PC's anyway, if you can do that then it will be very high def movies indeed.
I would not like to use a USB download cable as you will find picture suffers badly.
Posted on May 22, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
May 22, 2010 | Panasonic HDC-TM20 High Definition...
Feb 05, 2010 | Samsung SC-D353 Mini DV Digital Camcorder
Dec 03, 2009 | Samsung S760 Digital Camera
Dec 02, 2009 | JVC GR-D350 Mini DV Digital Camcorder
Jul 12, 2009 | Panasonic NV-GS15 Mini DV Digital...
Jul 13, 2008 | Sony DCR-HC32E DV Digital Camcorder
May 28, 2008 | Sony Handycam DCR-TRV310 Digital Camcorder
Dec 05, 2007 | Western Digital External USB 2.0 80 GB...
Aug 09, 2007 | Samsung SC-D363 Mini DV Digital Camcorder
Oct 09, 2006 | Panasonic NV-GS50 Mini DV Digital...
20 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: