Question about Intel D945GTP Motherboard
Hi, good day sir, there are several things you should do first.
1. Disconnect all connections to the motherboard.
2. make sure that your Power Supply 4pin 12volt molex and 24 pin molex connectors are tightly plug.
3. Clean the memory port from any dust, plug the RAM module, make sure also the module connector is clean.
4. Plug in the speaker and power switch.
5. Connect a VGA monitor.
6. Reset bios/cmos or simply operate the pc without the battery.
7. Plug the Power Supply to AC mains.
8. test the PC.
9. do this several times if you cant start the PC.
10. if every thing is OK, reconnect your PC and peripherals one at a time.
Hope this helps.keep me inform about your progress. thanks
Posted on Jul 30, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 26, 2011 | Intel D945GCL Motherboard
Aug 21, 2011 | Intel D945GCL Motherboard
Apr 07, 2011 | Intel D945GCL Motherboard
Aug 13, 2010 | Intel D945GCL Motherboard
Jul 16, 2010 | Intel D945GCL Motherboard
Feb 01, 2010 | Intel Motherboard
Jan 18, 2010 | Intel D945GCL Motherboard
Jul 17, 2008 | EliteGroup ECS 945GCT-M/1333 Motherboard -...
333 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!