Question about NetGear WGT624 Wireless Router
I cant access some sites i believe its my netgear router and i need help thanks
Hi, Follow the steps below to configure settings on the router:
1. Connect a computer to the router using any one of the 4 available ports. Open the browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox or Safari).
2. Access the router, usually with http://192.168.1.1 or http://www.routerlogin.com.
3. Login to the router with the username as "admin" and password as "password" (please note that the username and password are case sensitive).
4. Click on WAN setup from left menu. Set the MTU size to 1400.
5. Check the box for 'Disable SPI Firewall'.
6. Click apply to save your settings.
I hope this information allows you to resolve this issue.
If I have helped you, please help me, and rate this suggestion with the highest FixYa rating. If you cannot rate this post with the highest rating, then please comment to this post and I will try to help you further.
Posted on Jul 30, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 01, 2013 | NetGear Computers & Internet
Dec 29, 2012 | NetGear Computers & Internet
Aug 30, 2012 | NetGear DG834G Router
Feb 12, 2011 | NetGear WGR614 Wireless Router
Oct 13, 2010 | NetGear MR814 Wireless Router
Apr 25, 2010 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Slim...
Mar 07, 2010 | NetGear WGR614 Wireless Router
Nov 04, 2009 | NetGear WGR614 Wireless Router
Oct 10, 2009 | NetGear WGR614 Wireless Router
Mar 24, 2009 | NetGear WGR614 Wireless Router
Mar 02, 2017 | NetGear WGT624 Wireless Router
103 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!