Question about Lands Phones
Your Question is incomplete, let me know the make and model #?
I the mean time try this..
1. Switch off the phone.
2. Restart the phone. (Enter the pin if you have set one)
3. The phone will issue the same warning again about lock code being blocked
4. Let someone call you right now.
5. You will receive the call. You may wish to answer it.
6. Once the call has been completed, the phone will unlock itself.
7. Make sure you change the lock code after this.
Let me know if that worked...
Thanks and kindly rate
Posted on Jul 30, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 15, 2011 | Cell Phones
Aug 02, 2011 | Health & Beauty
Mar 01, 2010 | Nokia 6500 Slide Cellular Phone
Jun 01, 2009 | Samsung Eternity Cell Phone
Apr 29, 2009 | Nokia 5700 Cellular Phone
Oct 23, 2017 | Nortel Lands Phones
Oct 23, 2017 | Lands Phones
31 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!