- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
there is a piece of paper left from paper jam inside the printer. open the printer in rear side portion and remove the paper inside. don't open in front of the printer it can damaged some mechanical parts of your printer.
Paper jams can be tricky to solve. The paper is usually stuck inside the printer mechanism so even if there is no visible paper jam, you will still get the paper jam error. Try this:
1. Turn off your printer
2. Open all trays and remove any paper stuck there
3. Locate the button to open the printer, open it and remove any paper stuck there also.
4. Repeate the above step for all buttons that you can find to access the inside of the printer
5. Close all doors and put back all trays
6. Turn on your printer
NOTE: Please rate our help to keep this free service online.
Hi, the HP printers tell you what's wrong by using the lights on the front. Depending on which lights are on/flashing/off will give a different fix. If you can let me know the sequence of lights (i.e. resume light blinking plus cartridge light on etc).
I have solved this issue on other printers by going to the Control Panel, clicking on Printers and Faxes and right click on the printer icon and select Printing Preferences. Most will have the option in the basic or advanced view to select black ink only, this may also be an option in the Paper/Quality tab.
I have exactly the same printer, here's how to remove jammed paper.
1. Unplug printer from mains and your computer.
2. Turn Printer around
3. There is a darker-grey panel with a knob in the middle of it. Turn the knob anti-clockwise to release the panel
4. The jammed paper should loop around the roller. Gently pull on the loop slowly until it has released fully.
5. Put the panel back on the printer and turn knob anti-clockwise to lock it into place.
Hope this helps.