Question about Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Manual Reset Waste Ink Counter Pad Canon MPC190,
1. Enter SERVICE MODE By pressing Menu, Copy, Scan, Copy, Copy
2. Select TEST MODE.
3. Select 8 PRINTER TEST in TEST MODE.
4. Select 3. [EEPROM CLEAR].
5. Select 0. [INK COUNT].
6. Press the [Set] key.
7. Press the [Stop/Reset] key (returning to the state of 3), and then press the [ON/OFF] key.
Posted on Sep 09, 2010
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
That error is telling you that the ink absorber inside is full. You need a shop to replace that because you need to use Canon diagnostics to reset the error code.
Posted on Jul 21, 2009
Canon error e27 ink absorber full/reset process
printer powered off but connected on power source , you must:
1. Press & hold stop/reset button, and then press & hold [ON/OFF] button.
2. When Green power lit, leave stop/reset button & press twice stop/reset (see orange indicator).
3. Leave On/Off button. Printer in actually service mode.
4. Press stop/reset 4 times (see orange indicator) if not blink restart above process from top.
5. After press stop/reset 4 times successful press On/Off button 3 times. printer will off.
6. Press On/Off button.
Posted on Sep 08, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 21, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP190 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 06, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP600 all-In-One InkJet...
Dec 06, 2008 | Blaupunkt Kingston MP47 CD Player
Nov 19, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
208 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!