Question about Acer Aspire™ T180 PC Desktop
Kindly repair or reinstall your Operating system. It has a file that has been corrupted. To avoid the damage become big try to repair it or reinstall the OS without reformatting or erasing the files save in your hard disk.
Kindly follow the steps below:
To repair/Reinstall your operating:
1. Insert your CD installer into your DVD/CD Rom then reboot your computer/Laptop.
2. Press F8 or F12 to enable boot sequence and display it in order to select the boot. Then select the DVD/CD Rom boot. Or Press Del to enter CMOS and set the boot configuration sequence and select the DVD/CD Rom as your priority to boot the system.
3. *** soon as message will display "Press any key to boot CD" then press any key to boot CD. Then wait for the CD to load all its components.
4. After loading all its components kindly follow the instructions givien by the installation wizard. Note that if you where ask by the installation wizard to press r to repair or enter kindly select enter then let the system detect the existing installation of OS in your system then it detects then press enter then kindly select "Repair" to repair the detected OS or Select "Don't make changes and make it intact" then enter to reinstall the OS without erasing the files save in your hard drive.
5. Kindly follow the instructions given by the installation wizard to finished the installation or repair of your system OS.
6. If you don't want to repair/reinstall by your self then you can contact a technician expert in computer to fix it for you.
If you need more assistance kindly reply to this post.
Posted on Jul 30, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 14, 2013 | Gateway GT5040 PC Desktop
Aug 25, 2012 | IBM ThinkCentre M51 PC Desktop
May 09, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Sep 22, 2011 | Medion M3 Director 5100 PC Desktop
Feb 25, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jun 07, 2009 | E-Machines eMachines Desktop PC
Mar 07, 2009 | Gateway GT4022 PC Desktop
Mar 07, 2009 | MSI RC410M-L Motherboard
Feb 10, 2009 | HP Computers & Internet
119 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: