Question about The Computers & Internet
If your having problems with backlinks try visiting LinkOkay Backlinks Monitor Tracker That Will Skyrocket SEO
Posted on Feb 02, 2018
There are several ways to build backlinks to a blog and I am listing 12 solid ways to build quality backlinks.
1. Guest Blogging: They type of backlinks you get matters and there is no other place to get quality and relevant backlinks than writing for other blogs in your niche. Many blogs you'll be guest posting for have been for years and they've been able to gain the trust of the search engines so getting backlinks from them also helps improve your search engine rankings.
Google values the relevancy of a backlink so it is very important to make sure you guest post on blogs related to your niche.
2. Web 2.0 Sites: Web 2.0 sites have been able to gain a lot of credibility from many big search engines like Google so search engines trusts them and makes it easier for them to rank in the search engines, a great way for you get more quality backlinks is by writing high quality articles for web 2.0 sites and by linking back to your website both within your article and the author bio.
3. Blogging Communities: Many blogging communities are already trusted by Google and a great way to get the best from them is by submitting your blog posts to them, you'll in turn get a backlink to your blog post and with time your search engine rankings will begin to increase.
4. Yahoo Answers: There are a lot of people asking questions related to your niche on Yahoo Answers, one great way to get more quality backlinks to your blog is by answering their questions and using your blog as the source, with time Google will begin to discover the links and you'll be amazed to see how this works.
5. Blogging Directories: You can also build quality backlinks to your blog by submitting your blog to quality blog/website directories.
6. Social Bookmarking Sites: You can also build more quality backlinks to your blog by submitting your blog to top social bookmarking sites.
7. Document Sharing Sites: Another great way to get high quality backlinks to your website is by creating and submitting ebooks to document sharing sites.
8. Article Marketing: You can also get high quality, relevant backlinks to your website using article marketing.
9. Forum Marketing: Another way to get high quality backlinks to your website is by submitting your website link in forums.
Many forums allow you to have a signature below your posts where you can in turn link to your blog. When trying to build backlinks using forums it is advisable not to spam the forums because this will kill your search engine rankings.
10. Press Release : If done properly submitting press releases can be a really great way to build quality backlinks to your blog. Many press release websites are being syndicated by lots of smaller websites and if your press release is great enough it might end up getting to the front page of Google News which will in-turn lead to more quality backlinks for you.
11. Blog Commenting: Many of us know that blog commenting can really be a good traffic source for one's blog, another great advantage of blog commenting is that it can serve as a source of backlinks to your blog. Look out for Dofollow blogs.
12. Utilize Dofollow, Comment Luv and Keywordluv to your advantage: Another great and little-known way to build quality backlinks to your blog is by making your blog a dofollow blog (or commentluv and keywordluv) and then submit it to dofollow blog directories.
For more :
Techment Technology End to EndSoftware and app solutions
Posted on Dec 15, 2017
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: What is a backlink in SEO?
Backlinks are incoming links to a webpage. When a webpage links to any other page, it's called a backlink. In the past, backlinks were the major metric for the ranking of a webpage. A page with a lot of backlinks tended to rank higher on all major search engines, including Google
SEO Companies in India ' Best SEO Services Company
Posted on Aug 29, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 28, 2017 | Computers & Internet
Dec 28, 2017 | Best Computers & Internet
May 24, 2013 | Seo Yong Hoon Android Apps
Feb 22, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Jan 27, 2013 | Seo Yong Hoon Android Apps
Oct 30, 2012 | raven-seo-tracker.com Computers & Internet
Oct 20, 2012 | Microsoft Office Home and Business 2010 (1...
54 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: