Question about Tablets & eReaders
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
• You need to switch off your tablet
• Then press/hold power+volDOWN+home just keep pressing it
• Then it will switch on with a word start in it let go of the buttons you are holding
• You need to click on the VolDown twice so a recovery mode will appear.
• You need to click power so it will restart to recovery mode
• An android image will appear that has a red exclamation mark
• After which you need to hold down power and then press VolUP
• You need to use volume to scroll and press power to select "wipe data/factory reset"
• Then you need to scroll down again and press power to select "yes-erase all user data" This will now start your tablet to reboot Then it will switch off then switch on again.
Posted on Mar 04, 2015
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 08, 2018 | Dell Tablets & eReaders
Feb 14, 2015 | Proscan 10.1-Inch Internet Tablet,...
Nov 23, 2014 | Kocaso M M9100 9-Inch 8 GB Tablet
Nov 11, 2014 | Tablets & eReaders
Nov 09, 2014 | Shopnbc Zeki 7" Multi-TouchTablet
Sep 15, 2014 | Proscan 7-Inch Android Internet Tablet,...
Jun 27, 2014 | FUHU nabi Jr. 5" Capacitive Touch Android...
Apr 08, 2014 | FUHU nabi Jr. 5" Capacitive Touch Android...
Dec 26, 2013 | HKC 7" Touchscreen 8GB Tablet Android 4.0...
Dec 11, 2018 | Tablets & eReaders
62 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!