Question about Danby Portable Air Conditioner
What do the dials mean?
hoses go where, outside?
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 19, 2017 | Air Tools & Compressors
Nov 28, 2016 | Plumbing
Apr 23, 2013 | Water Heaters
Mar 30, 2013 | Water Heaters
Jul 27, 2011 | Danby DPAC8399 Air Conditioner
Aug 13, 2010 | Bissell 9500 ProHeat 2X CleanShot Upright...
First check the motor duct gasket. The motor duct gasket is visible once the tank is removed. It is located underneath the handle on the top of the base of the machine. It has a black rubber coating around it. If there is no suction there please let us know. If your machine does have suction at the duct, continue to check the following:
- Ensure the Ready Tools Dial is set to the appropriate setting (Floor Cleaning or Hose Attachments).
- Remove the tank from the machine and ensure the tank lid is attached properly. The front window must first hook onto the lip of the bottom of the tank and then drape over the tank. Latch the bottom tank to the top tank lid. THIS LID CANNOT BE ATTACHED PROPERLY IF THE TANK IS NOT REMOVED FROM THE MACHINE.
- Make sure the Water Tank is not full on the outside of the bladder. If it is, empty the tank.
- Ensure the hose is firmly attached to the back of the machine. If not, re-insert as necessary by twisting into place.
- The machine must be in an upright, locked position and set to the Hose Attachment setting. If the handle is slightly tilted back while using, it will create a small gap at the suction inlet (where handle meets gasket, above the Bottom Tank) which will cause little or no suction.
- Check the red Tank Lint Screen for debris. If the Lint Screen is dirty, the unit will have poor suction. Clean the Lint Screen if necessary.
- If the float flap door in the tank lid is activating prematurely when you turn the machine on, this flap door should be replaced. This tank may need to be emptied.
- Check the Tank Lid and Tank for damage.
If you continue to experience low suction, please contact BISSELL Consumer Services at...
Mon-Fri: 8am to 10pm ET
Sat: 9am to 8pm ET
Apr 09, 2010 | Bissell 9500 ProHeat 2X CleanShot Upright...
Dec 04, 2009 | Water Heaters
Sep 12, 2009 | Rheem 40 GAL ELEC TALL Water Heater 6YR SC...
Jul 04, 2009 | Danby Heating & Cooling
183 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!