Question about Atari 2600 Console
Well try cleaning the game packs out with qutips and rubbing alcohal to see if it mAkes a difference if no luck then it's the console it's self.
Posted on Oct 06, 2012
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 03, 2016 | Samsung Ln40e550 40 1080p Lcd Tv ln40e550
Aug 26, 2014 | Mitsubishi Wd82738-wd-82738 82" 3d Ready...
Sep 16, 2011 | Samsung HC-R4755W 47" HDTV
Aug 05, 2010 | Samsung HLN467W 46" Rear Projection HDTV
Apr 29, 2010 | Televison & Video
Feb 04, 2008 | ViewSonic OptiQuest Monitor
You have a problem with the three factors, and they are screen voltage, focus voltage, and control (focus 2) voltage. Basically these voltages have to be adjusted since the components in this section have aged some. These controls are usually located in the television on the IHVT (Integrated High Voltage Transformer) or as it is also called the flyback transformer. these controls must be adjusted together, along with the color controls. Here is how the adjustment is done (You will need a schematic diagram, a DC volt meter, and a color bar generator to do these measurments):
1) turn color and tint fully counter clockwise until you have a black and white picture.
2) connect the color bar generator to the TV (ch 3) and turn it on, you should see bars in various shades of gray
3) adjust as best as possible the color and tint controls to obtain the color bars on the screen Red Green Blue.
4) measure the voltages on the focus, screen and control grids of the CRT and match them to the schematic digram measurements.
5) adjust the focus screen and control grids to match the ones on the schematic diagram
6) once this is done then you adjust the color controls once again to obtain the red green and blue bars on the TV screen.
This should help if the CRT (picture tube) electron guns are still good and if the flyback transformer voltage supply is working.
However if you do not have a background in electronics please take the TV to a shop for repairs.
I hope this helps,
Oct 16, 2007 | Sony KV-20M20 20" TV
Apr 03, 2007 | Sony KP-57HW40 57" Rear Projection...
107 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: