Question about Individual ResumeMaker Professional 15 for PC
Typing resume and trying not to forget to backup regularly, when I get one of those window messages closing program etc. I tried to find the Recover Resume.rmr file as directed but its not there. I am so upset because lost all my revisions. Individual Software was not helpful told me just to start over. I tried all sorts of searches ex *.rmr in all folders double checked to see that hidden folders was available
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 09, 2017 | Cell Phones
Feb 09, 2014 | Dell Computers & Internet
Jul 02, 2011 | Canon PIXMA iP4300 InkJet Photo Printer
Waste ink full reset
These are the instructions which worked for me on my Canon pixma mp470:
1) Close the print head cover, and turn off the printer. While pressing the Resume/Cancel button, press the Power button. (Do not release the buttons. The LED lights in green to indicate that a function is selectable.)
2) While holding the Power button, release the Resume/Cancel button. (Do not release the Power button.)
3) While holding the Power button, press the Resume/Cancel button three times, and then release the Power and Resume/Cancel buttons. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.) During initialization, the LED blinks in green.
4) When the LED stops blinking and lights in green, press the Resume/Cancel button the 4 times. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.)
5) Press the Power button. The LED lights in green, and the
selected function is performed. (When the operation completes, the printer returns to the menu selection mode automatically.)
6) Power off then back on and test.
Mar 27, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 03, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 24, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP780 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 21, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP90 Mobile Printer
May 01, 2009 | KitchenAid Dishwashers
Jan 28, 2009 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 12, 2008 | Whirlpool GU2400XTP Built-in Dishwasher
69 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: