Question about Apple iPod nano
Works intermiditly. I've reset the i-pod and am thinking of restoreing it to it's original state but really don'want to lose all the data onit.
I think that there could be a couple problems i can think of, it might be cold and if you wait for it to thaw it should work but it could be the tracking is off where it is out of place so you need to get it allighned to its tracking
Posted on Aug 10, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 02, 2016 | Computers & Internet
on Mar 10, 2010 | Cell Phones
3. Restore complete system menu. From the left menu of Vaio Recovery Center select "Restore complete system"
4. Start button.
5. Select "Restore C: drive" and hit Next.
6. Read the information on this new window, select "I understand" and hit Start.
7. "Are you sure?" If you made backup for all your data and really want to restore your Vaio as it was when you bought it you have to make sure that have it plugged in to a stable source of energy and press YES.
8. So ... next you should sit back and relax. Your computer will start showing the next messages
Windows is loading files ...
Restoring your operating system
Please wait a moment while Windows prepares to start for the first time...
Windows Vista setup: The initial setup may take up to 15 minutes. Do not turn off the computer. Click OK to continue the setup process and wait until the "Set up Windows screen appears". Select OK
9. Take your time until your system install VAIO software
Finish to restart.
10. That's all. Now, your VAIO has the original operating system, drivers and software. Now you have to configure your VAIO as you want.
Aug 21, 2012 | Sony VAIO VPCEB42FX/BJ Notebook
Jul 19, 2009 | Apple iPod classic MP3 Player
Feb 08, 2009 | Apple iPod classic MP3 Player
Dec 06, 2007 | Apple iPod MA446LL/A MP3 Player
Dec 05, 2007 | Apple iPod MA446LL/A MP3 Player
Nov 22, 2007 | Apple iPod MA446LL/A MP3 Player
Apr 19, 2007 | Nokia 3230
113 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: