Question about Bissell 9500 ProHeat 2X CleanShot Upright Deep Cleaner, Red Berends Vacuum
MY shampoo machine will only spray out the water, it doesn't spray out any of the formula. I have tried rinsing the filters, wiggling the adapter, reconnecting all the parts. Help
Is the mechanism the dispenses the formula working? The pump could be broken.
Posted on Jul 29, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 26, 2013 | Vacuums
Feb 13, 2013 | Bissell 9500 ProHeat 2X CleanShot Upright...
Please check the following with liquid in both tanks.
- Check to see if the machine will spray through the hose with the setting on tools. If it does, the pump is fine. Continue troubleshooting.
- Check for debris on spray tips. Clean them with a soft brush (on old tooth brush works well). The spray tips may be lifted out for easier access.
- Ensure the tank lid is properly attached to the bottom of the tank. To attach this properly, remove the Water Tank from the machine. Hook the front window onto the lip of the bottom container and then allow the window with lid to cover the complete tank. Secure the latch on the back of the bottom tank to the back of the tank lid. THE TANK LID CANNOT BE ATTACHED PROPERLY IF THE BOTTOM TANK IS ALREADY INSTALLED IN THE MACHINE.
- Check the bottom of the Water Tank and the Formula Tank to make sure each has a red auto-load gasket attached. Make sure the Water Tank and the Formula Tank are seated properly. Depress the x on this gasket to ensure this depresses and release back out. Liquid from the tank should dispense.
- Remove the handle completely and re-attach. Once the handle is re-attached, re-attempt to spray.
If the machine continues to not spray, check the following:
REMOVE THE COLLECTION TANK:
• Make sure the unit is set to water rinse
• Remove the smart mix bottle and fill it with water only
• Place the smart mix bottle into the collection tank reservoir
• Run the unit and try to spray. If the machine sprays, you will be able to see the water level decreasing in the smart mix bottle and you will need to replace the bottom tank. It is possibly warped.
If these suggestions do not resolve the issue contact BISSELL Consumer Services.
Mon-Fri: 8am to 10pm ET
Sat: 9am to 8pm ET
Sep 27, 2010 | Bissell 9500 ProHeat 2X CleanShot Upright...
Mar 07, 2010 | Bissell 9500 ProHeat 2X CleanShot Upright...
Jun 06, 2009 | Bissell 9500 ProHeat 2X CleanShot Upright...
Oct 28, 2008 | Bissell 9500 ProHeat 2X CleanShot Upright...
Mar 29, 2008 | Bissell 1699 ProHeat Clear View Upright...
Sep 04, 2006 | Bissell 1699 ProHeat Clear View Upright...
353 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!