Question about AEG MCC663 Microwave Oven
Unit is 5 years old. 1 year ago the grill element stopped working. I unsucessfully tried to remove it. However the element started working again and I assumed there must have been a dirty contatct. The grill element has now ceased working. Everything else works fine and when you turn on the grill all lights work and turntable turns. Is there a relay which may be faulty? If it is the element how easy is it to change and how do you do it.
I had the same. Dismantle the oven and see at the back side the connection wires for the heat element. Mostly one of the connectors is faulty. I fixed it that way.
Posted on Jan 16, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 20, 2016 | Emerson Microwave Ovens
Jan 02, 2016 | Microwave Ovens
Apr 01, 2013 | Microwave Ovens
Hello - This may or may not be specifically for your model, however these are generics instructions that I found.
To replace the light bulb to the over the range microwave you will need to follow the steps below:
1. To replace light bulb, first disconnect power to the microwave oven at the circuit breaker panel or by unplugging.
2. Remove the vent grill mounting screws.
3. Pull the vent grill away from the unit.
4. Remove the charcoal filter by pushing it inwards, then turn and pull it away from the unit.
5. Open light cover located behind filter mounting by carefully pulling up on the front edge.
6. Remove old light bulb and replace only with equivalent 30 watt bulb available from part distributor. Bulbs are also available at most hardware stores or lighting centers.
7. Replacing the microwave oven light cover by carefully pushing into place. Replace the charcoal filter. Push the vent grill back into place (engaging both the bottom and top tabs) and replace the vent grill mounting screws.
Note: DO NOT USE BULB LARGER THAN 30 WATTS.
Oct 27, 2012 | Frigidaire FMV152K Microwave Oven
Aug 06, 2010 | LG Microwave Ovens
Dec 06, 2009 | Emerson Microwave Ovens
May 27, 2009 | GE Spacemaker JVM1640SJ Microwave Oven
Mar 22, 2009 | KitchenAid KHMS155LSS 1000 Watts Microwave...
287 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: