Question about Polaroid FLM-3225 32 in. LCD Television
Set the temp at medium but the best is to set it at the factory setting it will last longer that way you can over heat it you are adjusting tempature to adjust color.
Posted on Jan 06, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 10, 2015 | Vizio VX32LHDTV10A 32 in. LCD HDTV
Sep 07, 2013 | Panasonic Viera TH-42PX80U Plasma TV
Summary of picture settings
The following picture settings can be confi gured. Depending on the
format of the picture source, some picture settings are not available.
• [Auto Picture]: Sets all picture settings to the factory default.
• [Brightness]: Adjusts the intensity and details of dark areas.
• [Contrast]: Adjusts the intensity of bright areas, keeping dark areas
• [Color]: Adjusts color saturation.
• [Tint]: Adjusts the color balance in an image.
• [Sharpness]: Adjusts the level of sharpness in image details.
• [Color Temperature]: To set the color temperature to [Normal],
[Warm] or [Cool].
Summary of sound settings
The following sound settings can be confi gured. Depending on the
sound source, some sound settings are not available.
• [Auto Sound]: Sets all sound settings to the factory default.
• [Equalizer]: Adjusts individual sound frequencies.
• [Virtual Surround Sound]: This selects the modes for more spatial
or surround sound reproduction.
• [Auto Volume Leveling]: Reduces sudden changes in volume, for
example, during commercials or when switching channels. Select
[On] or [Off].
• [TV Speakers]: Select [On] or [Off], or output sound to an
EasyLink compliant device. When [Speakers EasyLink] is selected,
the TV speakers are disabled and TV sound outputs to the speakers
of the compatible EasyLink compliant device. Adjust the volume
using the unit's remote control.
Mar 08, 2011 | Philips 32PFL3505D 32 in LCD TV
Aug 05, 2010 | Flat Panel Televisions
Mar 10, 2010 | Panasonic Viera TH-42PX80U Plasma TV
Feb 20, 2010 | Philips 32PFL3403D/27 32 in. LCD TV
May 08, 2009 | Westinghouse Electric SK-32H570D 32 in....
Sep 15, 2008 | LG 42LG50 42 in. LCD HDTV
Dec 26, 2007 | Flat Panel Televisions
Oct 05, 2007 | Samsung LN-S3241D 32 in.LCD HDTV
105 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!