Question about Oreck Cordless Speed JP8100CA Iron
Its most probably leaking from the rubber seal on the inside. It most probably has contaminants keeping the seal open.. take it apart by...
"- Mount it in the cord base and move the switch to the "wireless" setting to remove the cord assembly from the iron.
- There are 2 small while nubs on the bottom of the blue plate in back. These are plugs. Pull them out to expose 2 screws.
- Remove these two screws plus the one in the center of the back blue plate.
- Pull the blue plate from the back of the iron and MARK all wires so you know where they go, then remove them.
- You will see 2 screws into the blue plastic base-plate at the back. Remove these.
- Open the door at the front of the iron where you pour the water in.
- Pry the spray nozzle at the bottom out (pry it forward). This will expose a third screw into the blue part of the base-pate. Remove this screw.
- Pull the white plastic and blue reservior away from the blue plastic base-plate. This will expose three screws into the metal bottom plate. Remove these three screws (on in front, 2 in back)."
..posted by FixinIsGreen
Check those rubber seals and silicone and suggested erir if you find a crack
Posted on Sep 12, 2009
Find where the leak is coming from, and coat the leak or crack with silicone.
Posted on Jul 29, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 20, 2011 | Oreck Cordless Speed JP8100CA Iron
Aug 18, 2010 | Oreck Cordless Speed JP8100CA Iron
Jun 24, 2010 | Oreck Cordless Speed JP8100CA Iron
Mar 29, 2010 | Oreck Cordless Speed JP8100CA Iron
Feb 14, 2010 | Oreck Cordless Speed JP8100CA Iron
Jan 17, 2010 | Oreck Cordless Speed JP8100CA Iron
Sep 30, 2009 | Oreck Cordless Speed JP8100CA Iron
Dec 11, 2008 | Oreck Cordless Speed JP8100CA Iron
405 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: