Question about Logitech Harmony One Advanced Universal Remote with Color Touch Screen
HI! Here's what to do if your Logitech Harmony remote's LCD screen is going blank or is displaying lines.
1. Remove the battery, press and hold the 'OFF' button, and re-insert the battery. The screen will display 'Safe Mode!', or the 'Activities' button will be lit.
2. Connect your remote to the computer.
3. Launch the Harmony Remote Software, and log in.
4. Click "Downloads" at the top and click "Firmware".
5. The remote will go through the firmware update.
6. Select "Yes", and click NEXT to update the remote.
If the screen is still blank after you complete these steps, then it is a hardware issue and you should contact Logitech's wonderful support team, given that the remote is still under warranty.
Posted on Mar 05, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
1 Press PIC. FLIP to display the
PICTURE FLIP screen.
2 Press PIC. FLIP to change the
It rotates through several options -- normal, mirror (where you are), rotate, upside down. When you get the picture looking right, stop and the screen will disappear in 3 seconds. See Page 28 of your manual for another option, using the Menu screen.
May 02, 2017 | Televison & Video
Nov 29, 2013 | Sony BRAVIA XBR KDL-V26XBR1 26 in. LCD...
Nov 08, 2010 | Sony BRAVIA KDL-40S2010 40 in. LCD...
May 03, 2009 | Televison & Video
Oct 24, 2007 | Televison & Video
Sep 13, 2013 | Logitech Harmony One Advanced Universal...
262 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: