Question about Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Hi. In such situations it is best to reset the printer.
This procedure resets canon iP1200 /iP1600 / iP2200 printers.
1. Turn off printer
2. Hold down Resume button and press Power button.
3. Keep holding down Power button and let Resume button go.
4. Press Resume button 2 times then let BOTH buttons go.
5. Green lights will flash and then stop blinking.
6. When green lights are solid, press the Resume button 4 times.
7. Press the Power button and the printer should turn off, if not,
press the Power button once more.
8. Your printer should respond as normal.
Posted on Jul 29, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 06, 2010 | HP LaserJet 3055 All-In-One Printer
Oct 08, 2008 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
on Sep 16, 2010 | Brother HL 6050 Laser Printer
Jun 06, 2009 | Epson AcuLaser C1900 Printer
Mar 13, 2009 | HP LaserJet 4M Printer
Feb 08, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP2200 InkJet Photo Printer
Jul 21, 2008 | Brother MFC-7820N Laser Printer
May 18, 2008 | Samsung CLX 3160fn All-In-One Printer
Oct 19, 2006 | Canon PIXMA iP5000 InkJet Photo Printer
51 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!