Question about Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
I turn my printer on and get a check ink u051. I've taken the ink out several times and put it back in its still more than half full, i used it the other day and it was fine and now this is driving me crazy. Does anyone have a solution? i have a pixma mx310
You’ll need to reset your printer to clear the ink counters, after resetting it’ll not display the error code again. Follow this procedure to reset the printer--
1. Power off the printer.
2. Holding the stop/reset button, press and hold power button also. Hold both buttons together for 5 secs.
3. Still holding the power button, release the stop/reset buton, then press the stop/reset button twice.
4. Release power button (the screen should now say 'Service Mode').
5. Wait until the power button lights steady green, then press the stop/reset button three times with a 3 sec space between each press. On the 3rd press the indicator should turn steady orange.
6. Press the power button once, (the orange light should go off).
7. Open the printer and remove both cartridges. Wait for 10 seconds. Replace the cartridges and close printer. Wait for 30 seconds.
8. Press the power button, and wait until printer has shut down.
9. Press power button to power up. The printer will feed one piece of paper, then ask you to set the language.
10. The page counter is now reset.
Please rate the solution & revert for further assistance.
Posted on Jul 29, 2009
I get to the Service Mode but then the orange light just keeps blinking 5 times in a row and never goes solid. I've tried pressing the Stop/Reset 3 times with 3 sec intervals, holding down for 5 secs, for 10 sec, and 20 sec, holding down for 3sec and then releasing for 3 sec (3 times....) and the orange light never changes from it's 5 blink cycle. Any ideas?
Posted on Dec 18, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 23, 2016 | Canon PIXMA MX432 Wireless Office...
Nov 18, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
Nov 13, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
Mar 12, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
Dec 23, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
Dec 17, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
Sep 16, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
7,940 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: