Question about Logitech Televison & Video
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Hi there, You can download the manual at the following location:
Posted on Nov 27, 2008
It all depends on the Logitech remote's Harmony features. Can it you place your original Toshiba remote IR sensor up to the IR sensor on your Logitech and learn from the Toshiba remote?
Posted on Nov 19, 2009
To control a Dish Network PVR/Satellite, it needs to be set to respond to the default Remote Address (1).
To reset your Dish Network PVR/Satellite to the default Remote Address:
1. Press SYSTEM INFO on the receiver's front panel. The System Information screen displays on the nearby TV and shows the Remote Address.
2. Using the original Dish Network remote, press and hold SAT on your remote control for about three seconds, until all of the mode buttons light up, and then release SAT.
3. Using the NUMBER PAD, press the 1 button
4. Press POUND (#). If you entered the address correctly, SAT will flash three times.
5. Press RECORD. Make sure the Remote Address you see on the System Information screen is 1.
6. Press the SELECT button on the front panel to close the System Information screen.
7. Your Harmony remote should now control your Dish Network PVR/Satellite box
NOTE: Dish Network PVR/Satellite receivers sometimes have two tuners, allowing them to be used in more than one room on different TVs. Harmony remotes can only control a Dish Network receiver's main tuner while still in the same room with direct line of sight to the device.
What other issues are you having with the remote?
Posted on Feb 04, 2010
Hi. I sure do know how to fix this! haha. Usually just taking the battery out for about a minute then putting it back in works, but if not it will get out of safe mode if you update the firmware.
1, Log in to the software.
2. Click 'Downloads' at the top
3. Click 'Firmware'
4. Update the remote
Posted on Mar 16, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 29, 2016 | Logitech Harmony 300 Remote
May 21, 2011 | Samsung Ht-c550 5.1 Dvd Home Theater...
Sep 28, 2009 | Logitech Harmony 520 LCD Remote Control
Sep 27, 2009 | Logitech Harmony 520 LCD Remote Control
Aug 19, 2009 | Logitech Harmony 520 LCD Remote Control
Jun 07, 2009 | Logitech Harmony 520 LCD Remote Control
May 23, 2009 | Logitech Harmony 520 LCD Remote Control
Mar 04, 2009 | Logitech Harmony 670 LCD Remote Control
Jan 23, 2009 | Logitech Harmony 890 Universal Remote
Nov 25, 2008 | Logitech Harmony 890 LCD Remote Control
78 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!