Question about Televison & Video
I lost my code sheet and i need the code for an symphonic television I LOST THE CODE LIST FOR MY REMOTE. IT IS A PHILIPS UNIVERSAL REMOTE THAT CONTROLS 6 DEVICES. IN THE BATTERY AREA IT HAS CL034, BUT I AM NOT SURE THAT THIS IS THE MODEL OR NOT? cAN YOU HELP ME? TERE
Manually turn on the device you want to control
1. press and hold the CODE SEARCH button til the light stays on release the code search button
2. Press and quickly release the desired button ( TV, DVD, etc ) the red light blinks off once
3. Press the CHANNEL UP button repeatedly ( up to 300 times ) til the device changes channel and stop
(the red light will blink off after each time the channel up button is pressed )
4 Press the MUTE button to set the code
hope this helps
Posted on Nov 28, 2008
My philips universal remote has my magnavox tv stuck on mute.can anyone help me.
Posted on Mar 28, 2010
Try one of the following 4-digit codes:
0906, 0520, 0324, 0247, 0004
Posted on Mar 16, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
This is the user's manual for a Phillips remote control. There is a list of codes in it. They should be rather universal. There's also instructions as to how to program it. I believe that there is a way to program it without using the codes.
Programming with Code Search
1. Manually turn on the device (TV, VCR, etc.) to be controlled.
2. Press and hold Code Search button until the red indicator stays on. Release the Code Search button.
3. Press and release the desired mode button (TV, VCR, etc.). The red indicator blink, then stays lit.
4. Press the Channel Up button repeatedly (up to 300 times) until the device could be controlled changes channel. The red indicator blinks, then stays lit. If you accidentally overshoot the code required, press the Channel Down button to backtrack through the library until the device changes channel. Pressing Channel Up changes direction to forward again. Press and release the Mute button to install the code.
Hope this helps :)
Posted on Jun 18, 2008
try to ask a copy from the store where you bought the unit. or search in the internet. send me the model and ill help you search in the internet.
Posted on Dec 10, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 14, 2011 | RCA Televison & Video
Jul 15, 2009 | Philips Magnavox Learning Universal Remote
May 03, 2009 | RCA 3-Device Universal Remote with...
Dec 10, 2008 | Universal Remote Control Remote Control
Apr 11, 2008 | Broksonic CTVG-5463GVC 19" TV
Aug 22, 2007 | Philips PM3S Remote Control
Mar 24, 2018 | Hitachi Televison & Video
Mar 24, 2018 | Philips Televison & Video
14,699 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!