Question about Apple iPod nano 3rd Generation
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
there could be in error with the song its self coz if u have got it form the internet it some times happeds
Posted on Apr 17, 2008
SOURCE: ipod shuffel
heres what you gonna do
1. you should have an ITUNES installed on your computer and if you dont have download it on their website.
2. everytime you plug your ipod it will be recognizable.
3. look for a song or music file that you like and make a playlist.
4. plug your ipod and it should recognizable with itunes.
5. drag a file from a music folder to the itunes
6. then when its there on the itunes use the add to playlist locating your ipod. by the way if you didnt use ITUNES for dragging music then it wont play on your IPOD.
hope that helps!
Posted on Jan 26, 2009
It could be that the Format type is not supported. Like OGG isnt supported. I would look into using a different OS on it like Podzilla or RockBox
Posted on Apr 11, 2009
Try put the cord in a diffrent port or slot besides the one you normally use. Some times they short out. Mines did. Or you could use someone else computer.
Posted on Jul 28, 2009
Check the volume using the buttons on it and also in your settings/volume limit. If that doesn't work, resync it with iTunes and see if there is a parental control in place preventing music to be played.
Posted on Oct 13, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 22, 2010 | Apple iPod nano
Feb 28, 2010 | Apple iPod MA446LL/A MP3 Player
Aug 26, 2009 | Apple iPod nano
Sep 28, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders
Sep 22, 2008 | Apple iPod MP3 Player
Sep 10, 2007 | Apple iPod nano
910 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!