Question about Computers & Internet
Here's the solution to your problem:
1. Go to Control Panel > Network Connections
2. Right-click on Wireless Network Connection > Properties
3. Click on Wireless Networks tab. Remove all the names under Preferred Networks box.
4. Click on Add button. Type the Name or SSID of your wireless network
5. If you have encryption enabled, uncheck the box at the bottom "The Key is Provided for Me Automatically".
6. Type in your wireless encryption key in the given boxes.
7. Now click on Authentication tab. Uncheck the box that has the "Enable IEEE Authentication".
8. Click Apply and OK all the way out. Restart your computer.
9. It should be able to connect wirelesly.
Posted on Jul 28, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 28, 2014 | Google Computers & Internet
Jun 28, 2017 | Computers & Internet
Mar 15, 2017 | hotmail.com Computers & Internet
Jul 06, 2011 | auctionzealot.com
Jul 16, 2010 | Dell Computers & Internet
Feb 03, 2010 | Yahoo Mail
Dec 31, 2009 | Yahoo Mail
Oct 06, 2009 | eBay Auctions
Jul 10, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Sep 14, 2005 | HP iPAQ hw6515 Pocket PC
187 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!