Question about Amana ATB1832AR Top Freezer Refrigerator
It's our secondary unit we use in the garage, but 90% of the time the motor runs but won't cool or freeze anything. The other 10% of the time it decides to try to run properly - but it never gets as cold as it should. It's over five years old, so the warranty is useless. Is it even worth fixing? The cost of getting a repairman out here is pretty significant.
The capillay may have got choked partially.... get a service person to look into it
Posted on Aug 10, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 06, 2014 | Amana Refrigerators
Aug 03, 2017 | Amana Refrigerators
Sep 14, 2017 | Refrigerators
Apr 09, 2013 | Amana Refrigerators
Jul 22, 2011 | Amana Heating & Cooling
Mar 15, 2010 | Refrigerators
Jun 28, 2009 | Amana PTH123B25AJ Heat Pump Air...
Jun 23, 2009 | Amana 22.6 cu. ft. Side-By-Side...
Apr 12, 2009 | Amana ARS2464B Side by Side Refrigerator
May 17, 2008 | Amana Refrigerators
May 15, 2014 | Amana ATB1832AR Top Freezer Refrigerator
67 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: