Question about Zyxel P660HW-D1 Router
You can't just say nat is now OPEN :)
let's say you have a pc with IP of 192.168.1.33
you are running a emule (hehe) on that PC
you want to use port 12345 for your emule
this is what you need to do:
1. go to webinterface of your router (usually http://192.168.1.1)
2. go to menu network/nat/port forwarding
3.go to service->user define
4. in new window click "active", name it emule, start port 12345, end port 12345, server ip 192.168.1.33
5. click ok, apply, whatever and go to menu security/firewall/rules
6. choose packet direction wan to wan/router
7. click on ADD
8. change following fields: destination address - change to single address and change 0.0.0.0 to 192.168.1.33 and click on add, then close to it says ANY, mark it and click on remove
9. on same page under services click on edit customized services
10. choose number 1 or 5 or whatever :)
11. service name: emule rule, service type TCP/UDP, type single, port 12345
12. click on apply
13. go to menu maintenance/tools/restart
14. just in case restart the box and your zyxel is now accepting incoming connections on port 12345 and forwarding them to 192.168.1.33 (your pc) ...
i hope i helped
Posted on Sep 10, 2009
What if i cant get this information? After typing in the ip address in the web address bar?
Posted on Jan 17, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: change nat settings on a us5461
It sounds like your having trouble with your xbox live. You just need to set up port forwarding.. Go to the link below then select the type of router that you have out of the list and you will get instructions to set nat to open.
This should help!
Posted on Jan 09, 2008
SOURCE: set nat to open
These routers have a setting underneath the advanced tab (within advanced setup) called UPNP.....all three of the active tick boxes need a tick in (by default they don't) and this will sort the NAT stuff out.
Posted on Jan 30, 2008
SOURCE: Change NAT to open
i have the same problem, ive looked at the thread its the same as myne but when i go on the virtual servers it doesnt say discription or imbound port it just says lan port publick port i dont understand :(
Posted on Feb 11, 2008
SOURCE: Change NAT to open
I have this router and have just enabled the NAT settings from Strict to Open:-
1. Log into router's IP address (192.168.1.1) and enter password. Select "Advanced Setup".
2. Click on Advanced on left hand menu and select UPnP
3. Check all three boxes in window and click on Apply
4. Close router configuration window and run XBox test again. Worked for me!
Posted on Sep 05, 2008
SOURCE: Change NAT to open
Open an Internet Explorer browser page.In the address bar type - 192.168.1.1
Leave username blank & in password use admin in lower case...
Click on "Applications and Gaming" tab and then click on "Port Range Forwarding" subtab...
1) On the first line in Application box type in ABC, in the start box type in 88 and End box type in 88, leave the protocol as both and under ip address type in 192.168.1.20 and check the enable box...
2) On the second line in Application box type in PQR, in the start box type in 3074 and End box type in 3074, leave the protocol as both and under ip address type in 192.168.1.20 and check the enable box...
3) On the third line in Application box type in XYZ, in the start box type in 53 and End box type in 53, leave the protocol as both and under ip address type in 192.168.1.20 and check the enable box and click on Save Settings...
3) Once you return to the set up page click on the Security tab and uncheck Block Anonymous Internet Requests and click on Save Settings...
4) Click on set-up and change the MTU Size to 1452 and click Save Settings...
5) Goto the XBox Network Settings and IP Address Settings and select manual IP Settings and assign the following on your Xbox
IP Address :- 192.168.1.20, Subnet Mask :- 255.255.255.0, Default Gateway :- 192.168.1.1...
6) Also assign the DNS Addresses on the Xbox
Primary dns :- 126.96.36.199...Secondary dns :- 192.168.1.1
7) Turn off your modem, router, and Xbox...Wait for a minute...
8) Plug the modem power first, wait for another minute and plug the router power cable, wait another minute and turn on the Xbox and test it...it will connect... Kudos! Thanks! If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it.
Posted on May 05, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 11, 2012 | Motorola Computers & Internet
Nov 18, 2009 | Zyxel P660HW-D1 Router
Apr 16, 2009 | Belkin Wireless G Plus MIMO (F5D9230-4)...
Mar 13, 2009 | Dynex DX-E401 Router
Jan 29, 2009 | Linksys Wireless-G Broadband Router
Mar 24, 2008 | Linksys WRT54GL Wireless-G 54Mbps...
Dec 27, 2007 | U.S. Robotics MAXg USR5461 (738168036790)...
3,734 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: