How to download games in samsung corby pro?
Requirements: LAPTOP/PC with wifi support
First of all please set the default storage to memory card for WAP
Downloads in your corby pro.
1. Get all the jar files, mp3, mp4, flash objects etc and store it in a
directory on your laptop/PC which you want to download to your corby pro
2. Make that directory a Virual directory in Personal Web server of IIS
3. GO to IIS - Default Web Site - Properties - HTTP headers - MIME File
4. Add the following 2 new file types so that your PC/LAPTOP becomes a
WAP GATEWAY !!!
a. Associated Extension: .jad, Content Type:
b. Associated Extension: .jar, Content Type: application/java-archive
5. Get the JADMAKER.exe available freely on internet.
6. Use jadmaker to get jad file out of the jar files.
7. put both jad and jar in the same directory which is virtual directory
in personal web server of IIS.
8. Assign IP address 192.168.0.1 and subnet mask 255.255.255.0 to your
laptop/pc wifi card
9. Assign IP address 192.168.0.2 and subnet mask 255.255.255.0 to your
10. Point the corby pro browser to 192.168.0.1/corby, where corby is the
virtual directory configured in IIS pointing to actual directory.
11. You will get the list of files on your corby pro browser, select the
jad file of the game/application and see the message you are getting ,
Go Ahead !!!
Now you can download the contents from your laptop or pc exactly in the
same way as if you are downloading it from mobile operators without
paying the network charges.
May 18, 2010 |