- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1.Put your PS3 on standby.
2. Unplug the power lead.
3. Connect HDMI cable to HDMI out on PS3 and HDMI in on TV
4. Connect PS3 so that the red standby light is showing
5. Hold down the On/Off button until you hear a second beep. The PS3 will try and detect the display output settings on your monitor.
Hey, Try unplugging the power from the back of the ps3 system and turning it back on. If this does not solve the problem then go to settings and factory restore the system this will delete any bug or corruption you might have got there. after this just connect back up to the internet and retrieve your psn account. :)
No promises this will work, but you can give this a try. Hold the power button on your PS3 until you hear it beep twice. This will bring you to Restore Mode. From here you will want to set it to Restore Default Settings. This will keep all your PS3 Data in-tact but restore the video, sound, and system settings to default.
It could just be that you set the Video Settings of your PS3 to 1080p when your TV can only handle 1080i.
Yes, hold the power button down until you hear two beeps it may have to come on go off and come back on again before you hear two beeps so just hold the power button down until you hear those beeps release the power button and a settings menu should pop up. Hope this helps.
PS3 is The amazing device by sony but it has some common problems like Picture and sound problem etc.... Good news is that these all
problems can be repaired with the help of DIY Guides, one such guide
available at PS3 Repair Blog
try resetting your video settings.....see if this helps, otherwise you could have a bad video cable or PS3.
Hook up your origional cable that came with Ps3..the red, yellow, white one.
1. Turn off PS3 with switch on back
2. Turn switch back on. Red light should be on.
3. press and hold power button for approx 8 seconds till multi beeps are heard. Turn off and back on. See if you get a pic...If not your ps3 might be broken, or bad video cable.