Question about Brother DCP-7020 Black and White Copier
To reset the sensor after installing a new toner cartridge follow these steps.
1. With unit powered on open the front cover.
2. Press the "Options" key. Display will show "Replace Drum?"
3. Press "Start" key.
4. Press "+" key 10 times until the display reads 10.
5. Press "SET" key.
6. Display will show "Accepted" for approximately 2 seconds. Then display will change to "Cover Open".
7. Close cover and see if Toner Life End error message has gone.
Posted on Aug 04, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 26, 2012 | Brother 1 Black Genuine Laser Toner For...
May 31, 2011 | OKI C3200n Led Printer
May 02, 2011 | Brother MFC-8460N Laser Printer
Nov 11, 2010 | Brother MFC-9440CN Laser Printer
Sep 07, 2010 | Brother MFC-7820N Printer
Jul 08, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 28, 2017 | Brother DCP-7020 Black and White Copier
770 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: