Question about Audio Players & Recorders
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Export it first from outlook for a current copy making sure you check mark "include sub folders"- then copy it to the taget PC, then import it back on the new pc from import/export in Outlook.
Make sure you get all of the personal folders, contacts etc.
if you need the steps how to do it, here they are:
To export an individual Outlook folder, such as the Contacts folder or the Calendar folder, follow these steps:
1. On the File menu, click Import And Export.
2. Click Export To File, and then click Next.
3. In Create a file of type click Personal Folder File (.pst), and then click Next.
4. In Select the folder to export from, click the folder you want to export. Click to select Include Subfolders if it applies, and then click Next.
5. In Save exported file as, click Browse to select the location of the .pst file to receive the data that you want to export. Or, type the path and file name, and then click Finish.
How to import .pst file data
To import a .pst file into Outlook, follow these steps: 1. On the File menu, click Import And Export.
2. Click Import from another program or file, and then click Next.
3. In Select the file type to import from, click Personal Folder File (.pst), and then click Next.
4. In File to Import, click Browse to locate the .pst file that you want to import, and then click Next. If you know the path, type it in the box.
5. In Select the folder to import from, click the folder that contains the data that you want to import.
If the folder contains subfolders, and you want to include this data in the import process, click to select the Include Subfolders check box. If the destination for importing is the currently selected folder, click Import items into the current folder. Otherwise, click Import items into the same folder. This creates matching items in the destination folder that you select.
6. Click Finish.
and also try this link
Posted on Feb 18, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 23, 2014 | DISH Network Hopper Whole-Home HD DVR
Jan 21, 2014 | DISH Network Televison & Video
Dec 29, 2012 | RCA RP5030 Digital Voice Recorder
Sep 15, 2011 | Panasonic RR-US470 Handheld Digital...
Jul 02, 2011 | Adobe Photoshop 7.0 for PC
Aug 10, 2009 | Adobe Photoshop Elements 2.0
Feb 18, 2009 | Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 for PC
Jan 29, 2009 | Olympus VN-3100PC Digital Voice Recorder
Oct 07, 2008 | Olympus VN-2100PC Digital Voice Recorder
58 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: